- Heavy Texas native steer hide in natural pebble grain achieved by tumbling in the drum and drum dyed with an analine finish
- Solid brass hardware with an antique brass finish
- YKK Excella zipper
- Lining quality is a 1000D Cordura nylon
- Articulated leather shoulder pad on an adjustable & removable cross body, all nylon shoulder strap
- Attached shoulder straps in back have their own zippered pocket for storage when not in use
- Separate divided pocket for standard size papers
- Padded leather bottom to protect a 13” laptop
- Two smaller outside pockets for additional storage
- Dimensions: 11 1/2” L x 6" W x 14” H
- Weight: 4.8 pounds
- Handcrafted in USA
For the workweek or weekend getaway, this versatile version of the classic carry all is actually three bags in one. Thanks to its system of three removable shoulder straps it easily converts from a backpack to a messenger bag or briefcase. To that versatile design we use a buttery soft, drum tumbled Texas steer hide leather to add beauty to function.
Use a damp cloth or baby wipe to remove any dirt or surface area residue. If you want to protect and prolong the life of your leathers, we recommend cleaning and conditioning them twice a year. Use Allen Edmonds Conditioner Cleaner to moisturize your leathers and keep them soft and pliable.
my laptop computer measures 14 3/4 x 10 x 1 1/4. Will it fit?
Does the bottom of the area where the pack straps store unzip so that it can be slid over a rollerboard style suitcase handle?
How much does this "Tech Backpack" weigh, empty?
Is the leather treated to be water resistant?
Are the backpack straps attached to the inside of the back zipper?
Also a cross body ?
What is the real size of this bag ?
Will a standard 15" laptop fit in this bag?
May We Suggest