Norwich - Plain-toe Monk Strap Men's Dress Shoes by Allen Edmonds
While the Rough Collection was primarily inspired by the roughhewn landscapes of the American West, this model, which is similar to our Boston, has decidedly a New England pedigree. A testament to the Yankee strength of character, this shoe's impressive double oak leather sole and storm make the Norwich perfect for someone with a dynamic personality. Such a hearty base is balanced perfectly by the enduring fashion of the colonial-style monk strap and silver buckle, both of which work to highlight bold wardrobe choices like a wide-chalk stripe or grey flannel suit. Crafted on the 222-Last for an elongated toe and slightly higher instep, the Norwich is sure to fit as well as it looks, making it a worthy representative of one of America's oldest and most storied regions.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Leather sole men's lace-up oxford dress shoes
- Plain-toe monk strap
- Lined premium calfskin leather upper
- Double oak sole with split reverse welt and dovetail heel
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 2-222 Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
- This shoe style is also available with in Genuine Horween? Shell Cordovan
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- To find out which specific Allen Edmonds Shoe Care products and colors to use on your shoes, check out our Shoe Care Reference Guide.
- When caring for your calfskin, use Allen Edmonds Conditioner Cleaner to remove surface residue and to keep leather soft and pliable. To achieve a fine luster, wipe shoes with a damp cloth and allow them to air dry at room temperature. Then, apply a coat of Allen Edmonds Premium Shoe Polish with a cloth or horsehair dauber and allow to air dry. Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.