This shoe is a closeout style, and is therefore limited to the sizes and widths that are currently available online.
Larchmont - Long Wingtip Lace-up Oxford Men's Dress Shoes by Allen EdmondsWe're not naming names, but over the last couple years we've seen countless shoe companies try to replicate our signature walnut burnished calfskin. Thing is, we've been doing it for nearly a century so no matter how hard they try nobody does it like Allen Edmonds. And you don't have to look any further than the Larchmont to know how true that is. Created on the 333-Last for a streamlined look, this is our new take on the classic American long wing tip. A five-eyelet blucher with all the traditional brogueing elements, this modern squared-off toe design highlights the unmatched finish on the leather. Designed for the businessman who is at the top of his game, the Larchmont is sure to be imitated but certainly never duplicated.
Bourbon is whiskey, but it has to be made in a distinct way (and in the USA) to get its special name. Similarly, our Bourbon leather is calfskin, but it takes a unique bit of American craftsmanship to create this exceptional finish. The process starts with a warm, walnut leather which on its own cuts a dashing figure. But once we burnish the exterior on the black wheel, we not only heighten the shine but imbue the surface with contrasting low-lights to create a rich depth of color. The final result adds both character and sophistication to the shoe, creating footwear that is as unmatched as it is uncommon.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Leather sole men's lace-up dress shoes
- Long wingtip blucher with brogue perforations and medallion
- Lined premium calfskin leather upper
- Single oak leather sole
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 3-333 Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- To find out which specific Allen Edmonds Shoe Care products and colors to use on your shoes, check out our Shoe Care Reference Guide.
- When caring for your calfskin, use Allen Edmonds Conditioner Cleaner to remove surface residue and to keep leather soft and pliable. To achieve a fine luster, wipe shoes with a damp cloth and allow them to air dry at room temperature. Then, apply a coat of Allen Edmonds Premium Shoe Polish with a cloth or horsehair dauber and allow to air dry. Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.