This shoe is a closeout style, and is therefore limited to the sizes and widths that are currently available online.
Strand - Cap-toe Lace-up Oxford Men's Dress Shoes by Allen Edmonds
- Rubber sole men's lace-up oxford dress shoes
- Cap-toe balmoral premium dress shoes with perforated brogue styling
- Lined premium suede leather upper
- Part of the Timeless Classics Collection of premium men's shoes
- Dainite rubber sole
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 65 Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
The Strand is Allen Edmonds CEO & President Paul Grangaard's favorite style! The relationship began in the early 1980s when, as a newly-minted banker eager for overseas experience, he had the good fortune of being transferred to Frankfurt, Germany. Given his age, inexperience and the language challenge inherent in the job, he was looking for a "credibility-enhancer" and some needed gravitas. So he bought his first pair of this distinctly American version of the classic senior executive's cap-toe brogue. When he became head of Allen Edmonds in 2008, Paul made sure they were one of the first styles reintroduced in the Timeless Classics Collection. Built on the 5-Last, these balmorals are full of personality, thanks to an array of impressive perforations plus a striking medallion on the cap toe. Perfectly complementing its design elements is this model's orderly and architectural form, which effortlessly conveys an air of achievement as well as refined elegance. This means, just as it did for Paul, that when you put on a pair of Strands, you'll elevate your game at the same time.