Hector - Cap-toe Blucher Lace-up Oxford Men's Casual Shoes by Allen Edmonds
In the classic work the Iliad, Hector is a great warrior known for both his strength and civility. Well, we've combined both those traits into our new shoe of the same name. Taking its cue from our classic Strand, complete with the traditional pinking and perfing found on your favorite oxfords, this black five-eyelet toe-cap means business. But, just like its namesake, this bold blucher has a softer side. In fact it has four, because the combination of the comfort foam collar, leather lining, leather comfort insole, and Othello rubber sole make it so comfortable that you'll be battling to get a pair.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Rubber sole men's casual shoes
- Cap-toe blucher with brogue perforations
- Premium leather upper with leather lining and leather wrapped foam comfort insole
- Othello rubber sole
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 1-511 Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- To find out which specific Allen Edmonds Shoe Care products and colors to use on your shoes, check out our Shoe Care Reference Guide.
- When caring for your calfskin, use Allen Edmonds Conditioner Cleaner to remove surface residue and to keep leather soft and pliable. To achieve a fine luster, wipe shoes with a damp cloth and allow them to air dry at room temperature. Then, apply a coat of Allen Edmonds Premium Shoe Polish with a cloth or horsehair dauber and allow to air dry. Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.