Wilbert - Split-toe Lace-up Oxford Men's Casual Shoes by Allen Edmonds
Part of the origin of the name Wilbert comes from the German word berühmt, which means famous. We have to admit we didn't know this when we named the shoe, but we feel pretty good about it considering the fact that year in and year out this model is our top-selling casual shoe. Popularity can be a hard thing to gauge, but we believe men love this five-eyelet blucher because of its robust look, thanks to the heftiness of the split reverse welt and Othello rubber outsole. That kind of strong construction makes it perfect for your weekend activities like going to ballpark or grilling in the backyard, but remember the Wilbert didn't become a bestseller by being a one-trick pony. Made on the 1-Last with handsome burnished leather and featuring contrast stitching on the overlay plug that it is sure to play up the other elements of your wardrobe, this shoe doesn't sacrifice beauty for brawn. Add in the comfortable leather wrapped PORON® cushion inner sole and we think you'll want to be a part of the crowd that the Wilbert is always pleasing.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Rubber sole men's lace-up oxford casual shoes
- Split-toe blucher with overlay plug and contrast stitching
- Lined premium Outland leather upper with split-reverse welt and PORON® cushion inner sole
- Othello rubber sole
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 1-511 Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- To find out which specific Allen Edmonds Shoe Care products to use on your shoes, check out our Shoe Care Reference Guide.
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- To find out which specific Allen Edmonds Shoe Care products and colors to use on your shoes, check out our Shoe Care Reference Guide.
- These types of leathers can be cleaned using a damp cloth to remove dirt and any residue. Follow by using a soft cloth to apply Allen Edmonds Leather Lotion, which has been specifically formulated for these leathers.Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.