Leeds - Plain-toe Lace-up Oxford Men's Dress Shoes by Allen Edmonds
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Those are the words of Leonardo daVinci, who brought that sensibility to all of his artistic endeavors, including the many footwear prototypes he sketched out. In creating the Leeds, we combined this Italian's artistic notion with a uniquely American design to produce a shoe that is at once aesthetically pleasing while also being inherently straightforward. This model's handsome plain-toe and blucher vamp combine to create a traditional look that blends perfectly with any outfit, from a suit to khakis and even jeans. Of course, simple doesn't have to mean boring, so we added an intricate arch saddle-stitch and a double oak leather sole to give the Leeds just the right hint of refinement. Throw in the comfort that comes with the wider girth and more rounded, fuller toe of this 1-Last shoe, and you've got a fashionable, foot-friendly design that even an Old Master would be proud to wear.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Leather sole men's lace-up oxford dress shoes
- Plain-toe blucher premium dress shoes
- Lined premium calfskin leather upper
- Double oak leather sole
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 1-511 Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
- This shoe style is also available in Genuine Horween® Shell Cordovan
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- This shoe style can be customized. Design your own, unique version on our Custom Shoes page. Select from many different leather and sole styles to create your perfect shoe.
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- To find out which specific Allen Edmonds Shoe Care products and colors to use on your shoes, check out our Shoe Care Reference Guide.
- When caring for your calfskin, use Allen Edmonds Conditioner Cleaner to remove surface residue and to keep leather soft and pliable. To achieve a fine luster, wipe shoes with a damp cloth and allow them to air dry at room temperature. Then, apply a coat of Allen Edmonds Premium Shoe Polish with a cloth or horsehair dauber and allow to air dry. Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.