This clearance shoe is a closeout style, and is therefore limited to the sizes and widths that are currently available online.
Walton - Moc-toe Lace-up Oxford Men's Dress Shoes by Allen Edmonds
- Leather sole men's lace-up oxford dress shoes
- Split-toe blucher with Algonquin moc-toe toe
- Part of the Timeless Classics Collection of premium men's shoes
- Lined premium calfskin leather upper
- Double oak leather sole with split reverse welt
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 73 Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
When Izaak Walton was penning The Compleat Angler over 350 years ago, he didn't only decide to write about fishing, but also to include a little bit of philosophy, poetry, politics and humor so that his work would have universal appeal. Some three centuries later, when we were designing the writer's namesake shoe, we too decided to include something for everyone. For the businessman looking for versatility and formality, the five-eyelet blucher design is as classic as it gets. For those that like more pronounced design elements, this model features an elaborate Algonquin-toe and a well-defined top plug created with intricate stitching. And for the man that is on his feet all day and needs to be confident that his shoe can withstand everything that is thrown at it, the Walton is not only built on the 3-Last to give you a roomier fit, but also has a double oak sole and a split reverse welt to ensure you'll have protection from the elements. Whether you choose the Walton for one of these reason or all three, you can be sure it will make almost any outfit you wear with it feel complete.