Reading Glasses by Eyebobs
For a long time, when you got to that certain age when you needed a pair of reading glasses, there were two options: get a nice-looking, expensive pair that you'll probably lose or get some cheapies from the drugstore that you should be embarrassed to wear. Such a problem was no match for the entrepreneurial spirit of the Minnesotans behind Eyebobs. Built with top grade optical plastics from Italy and high-tech metals, these glasses are as fashionable as they are reasonably priced (so it's not a financial disaster if they're misplaced). You'll also love the funny model names like the Board Stiff and Blockhead, because your eyesight might be waning, but your sense of humor is not.
- Optional lens power
- May be adjusted for prescription lenses
- Packaged safely in an Eyebobs case with cloth
Size & Fit Guide
- Frame width: 5-1/4"
- Lens width: 2"
- Lens depth: 1"
- Temple length: 5-1/2"
- Eyeglass cleaning cloths work best, but warm soapy water will do
- Dry Eyebobs with a soft, clean cloth
- Do not use paper towels or tissues. These wood products will scratch the lenses.