This clearance shoe is a closeout style, and is therefore limited to the sizes and widths that are currently available online.
Katmai - Casual Men's Chukka Boots by Allen Edmonds
Alaska's Katmai National Park is without a doubt the best place in the world to watch brown bears in their natural habitat. Inspired by the majestic beauty of these amazing animals, we used a waxy suede leather to create this ankle-high boot, giving it an organic finish emblematic of the great bears' distinct fur. The rounded toe of the 511-Last on which this model is built combined with the three-eyelet blucher design ensure a snug fit, while the leather lining along the inside and on the foam insole will give you much needed cushioning. We didn't forget these are boots first and foremost, so they also have a split reverse welt and Toby mini-lug sole for added protection and strength that make them perfect for a day hike on the range, a tailgate before the game, or apple picking with the family.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Toby rubber sole men's casual boots
- Lace up chukka boot with foam insole
- Part of the 'Rough' Collection of premium men's shoes
- Lined waxy suede upper
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 1-511 Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.