This clearance shoe is a closeout style, and is therefore limited to the sizes and widths that are currently available online.
Ann Arbor - Venetian Slip-on Loafer Men's Dress Shoes by Allen Edmonds
The fact that Ann Arbor tried to become home to the Michigan state capitol and state penitentiary before it was awarded the university is a perfect example of good things coming to those who wait. Case in point, the college town's namesake shoe is definitely good news for those who have waited for us to unveil a more affordable slip-on loafer. The Ann Arbor, from our ae by Allen Edmonds collection, features double-side elastic goring for an exacting fit. Stitching on the toe, vamp and quarters highlight the sleek profile and add a touch of flair to this shoe?s simple silhouette, making it a great alternative to a pair of dressier lace ups. To ensure comfort and stability, it also features a leather lining, removable insert and rubber Maxum Lite® sole, making it not only a pleasure to wear but also making it well worth the wait.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Rubber sole Venetian style men's slip-on dress shoes
- Part of the 'ae by Allen Edmonds Collection' of premium men's dress shoes
- Lined premium leather upper
- Rubber Maxum Lite sole with removable insert
- Cemented construction
- Manufactured on the cemented 4-444 Last (learn all about lasts)
- Made in the Dominican Republic
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- When caring for your calfskin, use Allen Edmonds Conditioner Cleaner to remove surface residue and to keep leather soft and pliable. To achieve a fine luster, wipe shoes with a damp cloth and allow them to air dry at room temperature. Then, apply a coat of Allen Edmonds Premium Shoe Polish with a cloth or horsehair dauber and allow to air dry.
- Visit 'Caring for Your Shoes' to learn how to keep these shoes looking great for years to come.