This shoe is a closeout style, and is therefore limited to the sizes and widths that are currently available online.
Sedona - Slip-on Penny Loafer Men's Casual Shoes by Allen Edmonds
Located in Arizona's high desert under the towering southwestern rim of the vast Colorado Plateau, Sedona is situated at the mouth of spectacular Oak Creek Canyon. Well known as one of the country's top leisure destinations, Sedona is known by many as a place to escape the chaos of life, kick back and relax.
A celebration of that leisure lifestyle, the uniquely versatile Sedona is achieved on an unlined upper of your choice, available in five vibrant colors, and two, two-toned distressed styles. Combining the classic look of the American penny loafer with distressed rough leathers and a new, light weight buck sole, the Sedona is the ideal choice for shorts, jeans or khakis at the pool, dock or club. Finished with delicate serrated pinking on the tongue and quarters, a sophisticated beef-roll on the penny saddle, and the hand-sewn kicker in the back, this footwear has just the right hint of soulful charm you'll want for weekend wear. Whichever leather you choose, each is extremely malleable, promising to give you a personal fit and that sought-after lived-in look from the first day you slip on the Sedona.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Rubber sole men's slip-on casual shoes
- Moc-toe beefroll penny loafers
- Part of the 'ae by Allen Edmonds Collection' of premium men's shoes
- Unlined distressed leather upper
- Vibram red rubber sole
- Handsewn construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the Handsewn 800 Last (learn all about lasts)
- Made in the Dominican Republic
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- To find out which specific Allen Edmonds Shoe Care products and colors to use on your shoes, check out our Shoe Care Reference Guide.
- We recommend using our Allen Edmonds Spray Waterproofer when caring for this style. Make sure the surface area is clean and dry. Spray evenly from a distance of 6 - 8 inches and allow to air dry before wear. Allen Edmonds Spray Waterproofer will not alter color, but it may darken the fabric initially while damp.
- Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.