Nashua - Premium Handsewn Casual Slip-on Loafer Men's Casual Shoes by Allen Edmonds
Transformation is good. Take the town of Nashua, New Hampshire, which almost disappeared off the map with the loss of its factories during the 1950s. But instead of giving up the town reinvented itself as a high-tech hub to become a two-time honoree as the best place to live in the United States. That kind of makeover reminds us of the style of this shoe, which takes the classic kiltie golf shoe design and revamps it into a casual moccasin. Originally, the kiltie was placed over the laces of golf spikes to keep out debris. Here, the kiltie not only adds just the right amount of sophistication but also acts as the perfect palate to allow the brown leather trim and tassels to play off the shoe's black or brown pebble grain body. By pairing this two-tone look with the slightly shorter vamp representative of the 114-Last and a tough Hamlet rubber outsole, we've also made this loafer more comfortable and rugged than ever. Among our most popular choice from the Casual Collection, the Nashua is sure to breathe new life into any man's wardrobe.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Rubber sole men's slip-on loafer casual shoes
- Moc-toe with single shawl and tassels
- Two-tone premium grain calfskin leather with leather liner
- Hamlet rubber sole
- Handsewn construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the Handsewn 114 Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.