This clearance shoe is a closeout style, and is therefore limited to the sizes and widths that are currently available online.
Yuma - Leather Men's Casual Boots by Allen Edmonds
It might be the sunniest place on earth, but the landscape surrounding Yuma, Arizona can be pretty rugged, given the desert canyons and rolling sand dunes. For this sort of environment, or really for any place that you might encounter natural or man-made obstacles, check out our Yuma boot. Sculpted in the same fashion as our classic camp moccasins, this seven-eyelet boot has the profile of a boat shoe but the added stability of a high-ankle boot. The combination of the Vibram® mini lug sole and the longer forepart and roomier instep of this 800-Last design makes it a great option for long walks on country lanes or city streets. By using softer distressed leather on the exterior and using vibrant contrast stitching on the toe and kicker, we've made it so these boots not only feel great, but also look radiant peeking out from under a pair of jeans.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Rubber sole men's casual boots
- Handsewn moc-toe boat boot
- Part of the Rough Collection of premium men's shoes
- Lined premium leather upper
- Vibram mini-lug rubber sole
- Handsewn construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the Handsewn 800 Last (learn all about lasts)
- Made in the Dominican Republic with the same premium materials and workmanship as our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- These types of leathers can be cleaned using a damp cloth to remove dirt and any residue. Follow by using a soft cloth to apply Allen Edmonds Leather Lotion, which has been specifically formulated for these leathers.
- Visit 'Caring for Your Shoes' to learn how to keep these shoes looking great for years to come.