Kenwood - Slip-on Penny Loafer Men's Dress Shoes by Allen Edmonds
When you mention the name of these shoes a lot of folks think stereos, but not us. Instead, we think about the Kenwood section of Chicago, home to the Museum of Science and Industry. Every visit to this magnificent building guarantees you'll see something you've never noticed before, which is fitting since every glance at our Kenwoods will lead you to pick up on a different aspect of these uniquely versatile shoes. The first thing that catches your eye will probably be the raised, hand-sewn stitching on the vamp as well as the single oak leather sole, two design aspects that work together to create the sleek toe you expect from a classic American penny loafer. But then your eye will spy the sophisticated beef-roll on the penny saddle and the hand-sewn kicker in the back, both of which have the formality for a pulled-together business casual look. Finally, you'll glance the delicate serrated pinking on the tongue and quarters that lend this footwear just the right hint of soulful charm you'll want for weekend wear. Cultured and adaptable, these shoes are sure to be the apple of your eye.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Leather sole men's slip-on dress shoes
- Moc-toe beefroll penny loafers
- Unlined premium calfskin leather and grain calfskin leather upper
- Single oak leather sole
- Handsewn construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the Handsewn 800 Last (learn all about lasts)
- These shoes are eligible for our Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary Recrafting service)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
- This shoe style is available in Genuine Horween® Shell Cordovan
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- To find out which specific Allen Edmonds Shoe Care products and colors to use on your shoes, check out our Shoe Care Reference Guide.
- When caring for your calfskin, use Allen Edmonds Conditioner Cleaner to remove surface residue and to keep leather soft and pliable. To achieve a fine luster, wipe shoes with a damp cloth and allow them to air dry at room temperature. Then, apply a coat of Allen Edmonds Premium Shoe Polish with a cloth or horsehair dauber and allow to air dry. Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.