Kenwood VIP - Slip-on Penny Loafer Men's Dress Shoes by Allen Edmonds
Already one of our most versatile loafers, we've taken the Kenwood's adaptable nature to new heights with its brethren, the Kenwood VIP. By replacing the single oak leather sole with the grooved VIP rubber sole, this shoe will now allow you to run across slick cobblestones in the rain without fear of loosing your footing. And while the rubber sole makes this model slightly less dressy than its leather-soled counterpart, we've kept the raised, hand-sewn stitching on the vamp so that the shoe retains the sleek toe you'd want in a classic American penny loafer. Also remaining are the strong beef-roll on the penny saddle and the hand-sewn kicker in the back, which, by contrasting the delicate serrated pinking on the tongue and quarters, give this shoe the seriousness to work with business casual attire, but also the extra personality to comfortably sport it with khakis and golf shirt look. A new take on an Allen Edmonds favorite, the Kenwood VIP has been tailored to fit your life so that you don't have to go changing for anyone.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Rubber sole men's slip-on dress shoes
- Moc-toe beefroll penny loafers
- Unlined premium calfskin leather upper
- Leather lined plug
- VIP rubber sole
- Handsewn construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the Handsewn 800 Last (learn all about lasts)
- These shoes are eligible for our Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary Recrafting service)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- To find out which specific Allen Edmonds Shoe Care products and colors to use on your shoes, check out our Shoe Care Reference Guide.
- When caring for your calfskin, use Allen Edmonds Conditioner Cleaner to remove surface residue and to keep leather soft and pliable. To achieve a fine luster, wipe shoes with a damp cloth and allow them to air dry at room temperature. Then, apply a coat of Allen Edmonds Premium Shoe Polish with a cloth or horsehair dauber and allow to air dry. Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.