This clearance shoe is a closeout style, and is therefore limited to the sizes and widths that are currently available online.
Montecito - Slip-on Penny Loafer Men's Dress Shoes by Allen Edmonds
Part of being a Midwesterner is serving as a good neighbor. That means letting your buddy borrow your prized nine iron, taking the time to write a college recommendation for your friend's son and, in our case, designing a shoe for a colleague in need. Informed that our new chairman who joined our board in 2010, a Central California-native, couldn't find stylish footwear that also had a short, low vamp to accommodate his high-instep (likely the result of his Olympic hockey career), we took matters into our own hands and created the Montecito. It works perfectly with casual Friday work attire, while the contrast stitching and pinched vamp give it a decidedly carefree look that will be right home as you stroll the boardwalk. Once you make a pair of these shoes a part of your wardrobe you'll be so content that you will find yourself open to doing all sorts of favors, except of course letting anyone borrow your Montecitos.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Leather sole men's slip-on loafer dress shoes
- Low vamp moc-toe pinch penny loafers
- Lined premium leather upper
- Handsewn construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the Handsewn 555 Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- Visit 'Caring for Your Shoes' to learn how to keep these shoes looking great for years to come.