This shoe is a closeout style, and is therefore limited to the sizes and widths that are currently available online.
Mullen - Moc-toe Lace-up Oxford Saddle Men's Golf Shoes by Allen Edmonds
Named for the small town near the singular Sand Hills course in Nebraska laid out in 1994 by architects Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw, our Mullen is a special design in its own right. Patterned after the Bradley from our Timeless Collection, the moccasin toe and hand-stitched vamp on this five-eyelet model brings unheard-of sophistication to the attire you wear on the links. Available in black alpine with a brown saddle - a modern take on the universal saddle golf shoe - or the stylish chili country calf, even the Mullen's stunning color options are unprecedented. Outfitted with blucher lacings and full leather Mocha Milled linings, this shoe provides a remarkably comfortable fit, even for men with higher insteps. Despite its unique appearance, it still has the 360° Goodyear welt construction, rubber Tap Waterloc® sole and 11 Champs Stinger small thread spikes per shoe that combine to make sure our golf shoes will stand up to all sorts of weather and terrain. Overall, the Mullen is a lot like the 612-yard par 5 16th at Sand Hill ? it's something the like of which you've never seen before on a golf course, but one look at it tells you that it is something special that you'll never forget.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Combination golf sole with removable golf spikes
- Moc-toe blucher premium men's golf shoes with split-toe and saddle
- Part of the 'Honors Golf Collection' of premium men's golf shoes
- Lined premium calfskin leather upper
- Tap Waterloc® golf sole
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 1-511G Last, specific for our golf shoes (learn all about lasts)
- These shoes are eligible for our Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary Recrafting service)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- To find out which specific Allen Edmonds Shoe Care products and colors to use on your shoes, check out our Shoe Care Reference Guide.
- When caring for your calfskin, use Allen Edmonds Conditioner Cleaner to remove surface residue and to keep leather soft and pliable. To achieve a fine luster, wipe shoes with a damp cloth and allow them to air dry at room temperature. Then, apply a coat of Allen Edmonds Premium Shoe Polish with a cloth or horsehair dauber and allow to air dry. Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.