Patriot with Combination Tap sole - Slip-on Loafer with Hand Stitch Vamp Men's Dress Shoes by Allen Edmonds
This shoe style is also available in additional colors with a Leather sole.
Is there anything more all-American than the penny loafer? How about one made right here in the U.S.A.? We didn't think so. That's why we named this new model the Patriot. A faithful interpretation of this timeless design, the Patriot honors our legacy of craftsmanship and classic American style like no other shoe on the market. Of course, there is always a little room for improvement, which is why we designed a brand new last - the 606 - especially for these shoes. Roomier in the forefoot but also featuring our trademark narrow heel (perfect for those who forgo socks), this last has helped us create our best fitting penny loafer ever. As if that's not enough, the Patriot is also featured in Genuine Horween? Shell Cordovan leather with an exclusive black, burgundy, and brown finish burnished to rich perfection. The consummate country club shoe, the Patriot is sure to become our next American classic.
A leather sole has a special feel and traditional look that can't be beat. But in certain inclement weather situations or for guys whose jobs involve lots of time on their feet, it can be good to have the traction and stability that only a rubber sole can add. So you don't have to choose between these two options, we decided to fuse them into the tap sole, a leather sole with V-tread rubber inserts on the forefoot and heel. Polished yet practical for the ultimate presence and performance, the tap sole will have you walking tall, and that's no song and dance.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Combination Tap sole men's slip-on loafer dress shoes
- Moc-toe penny loafer with hand stitch vamp
- Lined premium custom and burnished calfskin leather upper
- V-tread Tap sole
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 6-606 Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
- This shoe style is also available with our Leather sole or Genuine Horween® Shell Cordovan
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- To find out which specific Allen Edmonds Shoe Care products and colors to use on your shoes, check out our Shoe Care Reference Guide.
- When caring for your calfskin, use Allen Edmonds Conditioner Cleaner to remove surface residue and to keep leather soft and pliable. To achieve a fine luster, wipe shoes with a damp cloth and allow them to air dry at room temperature. Then, apply a coat of Allen Edmonds Premium Shoe Polish with a cloth or horsehair dauber and allow to air dry. Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.