Cordovan Patriot - Slip-on Loafer with Hand Stitch Vamp Men's Dress Shoes by Allen Edmonds
Is there anything more all-American than the penny loafer? How about one made right here in the U.S.A.? We didn't think so. That's why we named this new model the Patriot. A faithful interpretation of this timeless design, the Patriot honors our legacy of craftsmanship and classic American style like no other shoe on the market. Of course, there is always a little room for improvement, which is why we designed a brand new last - the 606 - especially for these shoes. Roomier in the forefoot but also featuring our trademark narrow heel (perfect for those who forgo socks), this last has helped us create our best fitting penny loafer ever. As if that's not enough, the Patriot is also featured in Genuine Horween® Shell Cordovan leather with an exclusive black, burgundy, and brown finish burnished to rich perfection. The consummate country club shoe, the Patriot is sure to become our next American classic.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Leather sole men's slip-on loafer dress shoes
- Moc-toe penny loafer with hand stitch vamp
- Lined premium custom and burnished cordovan leather upper
- Part of the Cordovan Collection of premium men's shoes
- Single Rendenbach leather sole and combination heel
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 6-606 Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
- This shoe style is also available in our V-tread Tap sole or Calfskin Leather style
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Cordovan Shoe Care
- To find out which specific Allen Edmonds Shoe Care products and colors to use on your shoes, check out our Shoe Care Reference Guide.
- Cordovan leather requires different care than calfskin due to its different properties. To remove any natural oils or residue in areas where the shoe flexes, and to maintain the leather's quality, simply brush the leather with a horsehair shine brush or wipe with a cotton flannel polishing cloth. Polish occasionally with Allen Edmonds Cordovan Care Cream to protect the leather and maintain its rich color. Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.