Park Avenue with Combination Tap sole - Cap-toe Lace-up Oxford Men's Dress Shoes by Allen Edmonds
- Rubber sole men's lace-up oxford dress shoes
- Cap-toe balmoral dress shoes
- Lined premium calfskin leather upper
- V-tread tap sole
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 65 Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
Whether it's the timeless architecture of New York's dramatic Chrysler Building or the boundless utility of a Swiss Army Knife, you just can't improve upon some ideas. For that same reason we celebrated the 30th Anniversary of the sleek design of our Park Avenue in 2010, continually one of Allen Edmonds' best sellers and the Inauguration Day footwear choice for Presidents Reagan, H.W. Bush, Clinton and G.W. Bush. Guaranteed to make a dramatic impression, this cap-toe balmoral combines a classic silhouette with unsurpassed craftsmanship to convey the serious presence necessary for anyone who leads by example and ensures the Park Avenue will perfectly suit all the most important moments in your life.
A leather sole has a special feel and traditional look that can't be beat. But in certain inclement weather situations or for guys whose jobs involve lots of time on their feet, it can be good to have the traction and stability that only a rubber sole can add. So you don't have to choose between these two options, we decided to fuse them into the tap sole, a leather sole with V-tread rubber inserts on the forefoot and heel. Polished yet practical for the ultimate presence and performance, the tap sole will have you walking tall, and that's no song and dance.