Fifth Avenue - Cap-toe Lace-up Oxford Men's Dress Shoes by Allen Edmonds
Believe it or not, even with the changing nature of office dynamics - with conference tables once replaced by foosball tables and French cuffs giving way to t-shirts - there are still consummate professionals out there. These guys blend hard work with innate intelligence to become a respected success while they effortlessly juggle the duties of work and family. Leading by example, they demonstrate what it takes to turn a job into a career, how to see the big picture, when to go for that big promotion and what shoes to wear. And more often than not, this type of man is wearing Fifth Avenues. The perfing on the cap-toe combined with the sleek silhouette gives this model just the right hint of personality, while the traditional six-eyelet balmoral design created on the 5-Last ensures a tailored fit. So whichever street you work on, this style is perfect for anyone who has made it to the corner office or is on his way there.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Leather sole men's lace-up oxford dress shoes
- Cap-toe balmoral with perforated brogue styling
- Lined premium calfskin leather upper
- Part of the Timeless Classics Collection of premium men's shoes
- Single oak leather sole
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 5-65 Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- This shoe style can be customized. Design your own, unique version on our Custom Shoes page. Select from many different leather and sole styles to create your perfect shoe.
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- To find out which specific Allen Edmonds Shoe Care products and colors to use on your shoes, check out our Shoe Care Reference Guide.
- When caring for your calfskin, use Allen Edmonds Conditioner Cleaner to remove surface residue and to keep leather soft and pliable. To achieve a fine luster, wipe shoes with a damp cloth and allow them to air dry at room temperature. Then, apply a coat of Allen Edmonds Premium Shoe Polish with a cloth or horsehair dauber and allow to air dry. Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.