This clearance shoe is a closeout style, and is therefore limited to the sizes and widths that are currently available online.
San Marco - Plain-toe Men's Casual Shoes by Allen Edmonds
Piazza San Marco (or St Mark's Square in English) is located in the heart of Venice and is home to a magnificent cathedral, the Duge's Palace, famous cafes and legendary boutiques. It takes a boatload of versatility to fit into such an array of destinations, but this is one shoe that can handle them all. For instance, this five eyelet plain toe blucher is proper enough to be appropriate for visiting a Duomo but the pebbled grain calf provides just the right note of flair you'll want if you decide to have a drink at Harry's Bar. With no cars in the city, you'll be doing a great deal of walking to make sure you see everything the square has to offer, so we outfitted this shoe with a Toby mini-lug rubber sole, which will give you added traction and cushion without sacrificing style. Whether you want a shoe that can be put to use anywhere or are just looking for something that can be worn with everything from dress flannel pants to denim, the San Marco translates well to every situation and wardrobe.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Rubber sole men's lace-up oxford casual shoes
- Plain-toe blucher with Toby mini-lug rubber sole
- Lined premium grain calfskin upper
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 2-222 Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- To find out which specific Allen Edmonds Shoe Care products and colors to use on your shoes, check out our Shoe Care Reference Guide.
- These types of leathers can be cleaned using a damp cloth to remove dirt and any residue. Follow by using a soft cloth to apply Allen Edmonds Leather Lotion, which has been specifically formulated for these leathers.Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.