Parkway - Moc-toe Lace-up Oxford Men's Dress Shoes by Allen Edmonds
We're already thinking of this new shoe as a classic because the 333-last design of the Parkway gives it an extended profile not unlike the mid-century cars that still personify style and the American Dream. By pairing this elongated model with a traditional three-eyelet blucher design, we've created a dress shoe that fits just about every foot like a glove. Not unlike the racing stripes or chrome ornaments on your ride, the expert detailing on the hand stitched vamp and toe seam give this shoe a dashing charm that is both fun and fashionable. Leather lined for comfort and featuring a leather sole for stability, don't let the Parkway pass you by.
Bourbon is whiskey, but it has to be made in a distinct way (and in the USA) to get its special name. Similarly, our Bourbon leather is calfskin, but it takes a unique bit of American craftsmanship to create this exceptional finish. The process starts with a warm, walnut leather which on its own cuts a dashing figure. But once we burnish the exterior on the black wheel, we not only heighten the shine but imbue the surface with contrasting low-lights to create a rich depth of color. The final result adds both character and sophistication to the shoe, creating footwear that is as unmatched as it is uncommon.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Leather sole men's lace-up oxford dress shoes
- Moc-toe blucher premium dress shoes with hand stitched vamp and toe seam
- Lined premium calfskin leather upper
- Single oak leather sole
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 3-333 Last (learn all about lasts)
- These shoes are eligible for our Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary Recrafting service)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
- This style is also made available with our Combination Tap sole
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- To find out which specific Allen Edmonds Shoe Care products and colors to use on your shoes, check out our Shoe Care Reference Guide.
- When caring for your calfskin, use Allen Edmonds Conditioner Cleaner to remove surface residue and to keep leather soft and pliable. To achieve a fine luster, wipe shoes with a damp cloth and allow them to air dry at room temperature. Then, apply a coat of Allen Edmonds Premium Shoe Polish with a cloth or horsehair dauber and allow to air dry. Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.