Scottsdale - Orthotic Slip-on Loafer Men's Dress Shoes by Allen Edmonds
If you are one of those guys with orthotics who shies away from slip-ons because it's hard to get the right fit, it's time to warm up to Allen Edmonds. Specifically our new Scottsdales, a penny loafer designed exclusively for men who wear orthotics. Hand-stitched and featuring a sleek slotted saddle, this tan saddle calfskin loafer is definitely one of our more sophisticated pennys, making it a great alternative to a lace-up. The shoe, which has a lightweight Vibram® Gumlight® rubber sole, comes with an orthotic insole, but it can easily be removed to allow you to add your own custom orthotics. Either way, the profile of the vamp is just low enough to allow your foot to slide in and out of the shoe with ease, but just high enough to give you a fit so comfortable that when you finally go back to your other shoes you may not remember how to tie them.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Rubber sole men's slip-on loafer dress shoes
- Hand stitched vamp with removable insert
- Part of the Orthotic Collection of premium men's shoes
- Lined calfskin leather upper
- Vibram Gumlight rubber sole
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the 1-511G Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- To find out which specific Allen Edmonds Shoe Care products and colors to use on your shoes, check out our Shoe Care Reference Guide.
- When caring for your calfskin, use Allen Edmonds Conditioner Cleaner to remove surface residue and to keep leather soft and pliable. To achieve a fine luster, wipe shoes with a damp cloth and allow them to air dry at room temperature. Then, apply a coat of Allen Edmonds Premium Shoe Polish with a cloth or horsehair dauber and allow to air dry. Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.