First Cut with SLV sole - Plain-toe Saddle Men's Golf Shoes by Allen Edmonds
First Cut is a fitting moniker for this shoe, which takes the handsome style of the classic, plain-toe, saddle golf shoe and marries it with the rugged, distressed leather characteristic of our new Rough Collection. Like the combination of the man-made designs and beautiful works of nature that make golf courses so special, this unique golf shoe unites two differing concepts to create a great pair of golf shoes.
Now featuring the new SLV sole. This Spikeless Versatility sole is light weight and hard wearing with multiple traction studs for excellent grip. Suitable for all environments including play, teaching and the clubhouse.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Rubber golf sole men's golf shoes
- Five-eyelet balmoral with pinking detail
- Part of the Honors Golf Collection of premium men's golf shoes
- Lined premium leather upper
- Spikeless Versatility sole
- 360° Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the 1-511G Last, specific for our golf shoes (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
- This style is also available with our Combination Golf sole
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- When caring for your calfskin, use Allen Edmonds Conditioner Cleaner to remove surface residue and to keep leather soft and pliable. To achieve a fine luster, wipe shoes with a damp cloth and allow them to air dry at room temperature. Then, apply a coat of Allen Edmonds Premium Shoe Polish with a cloth or horsehair dauber and allow to air dry. Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.