Jefferson - Wingtip Lace-up Oxford Men's Dress Shoes by Allen Edmonds
In authoring the Declaration of Independence, Thomas Jefferson, meshed some of history's great philosophical beliefs with his own groundbreaking ideas to create one of the most significant written documents in history. Following Jefferson's lead, we decided to take our classic brogue design and update it with some new elements to create a shoe for the most important moments of your career. Reminiscent of our Timeless Classic McAllister, the perforations and toe medallion on this six-eyelet wing tip balmoral truly sparkle on this model thanks to the supple finish of the premium double-aged burnished calfskin. The artistic nature of this timeless style is expertly offset by the stalwart profile of the artisan bi-color heel and wheeled edge sole. Completed with deluxe details like an ultra-soft lambskin lining, brass nails in the heel and a brass vintage Allen Edmonds nameplate on the outsole, we believe it is self-evident that the Jefferson is the premium dress shoe for the man who is writing his own history.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Leather sole men's lace-up oxford dress shoes
- Wingtip balmoral with brogue perforations and medallion
- Part of the Independence Collection of premium men's dress shoes
- Lined premium full-grain aged calfskin leather upper with ultra-soft lambskin lining
- Bi-color sole with wheeled edges and bi-color heel
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 5-65 Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- To find out which specific Allen Edmonds Shoe Care products and colors to use on your shoes, check out our Shoe Care Reference Guide.
- When caring for your calfskin, use Allen Edmonds Conditioner Cleaner to remove surface residue and to keep leather soft and pliable. To achieve a fine luster, wipe shoes with a damp cloth and allow them to air dry at room temperature. Then, apply a coat of Allen Edmonds Premium Shoe Polish with a cloth or horsehair dauber and allow to air dry. Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.