Kenilworth - Plain-toe Lace-up Oxford Men's Dress Shoes by Allen Edmonds
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Those are the words of Leonardo da Vinci, who brought that sensibility to all of his artistic endeavors, including the many footwear prototypes he sketched out. In creating the Kenilworth, we were inspired by this Italian's artistic notion and married it with a uniquely American design. The result? A shoe that is at once aesthetically pleasing while also being inherently straightforward. Impressive in its stunning lack of adornment, this three-eyelet plain-toe blucher with a single oak leather sole is the essence of refinement. Built on the 5-Last to achieve a long and narrow silhouette, the Kenilworth is class personified and the ultimate footwear to match with a tuxedo or formal business attire. Finished off with a burnished toe and intricately beveled sole, this is a design an Old Master would be proud to wear.
Bourbon is whiskey, but it has to be made in a distinct way (and in the USA) to get its special name. Similarly, our Bourbon leather is calfskin, but it takes a unique bit of American craftsmanship to create this exceptional finish. The process starts with a warm, walnut leather which on its own cuts a dashing figure. But once we burnish the exterior on the black wheel, we not only heighten the shine but imbue the surface with contrasting low-lights to create a rich depth of color. The final result adds both character and sophistication to the shoe, creating footwear that is as unmatched as it is uncommon.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Leather sole men's lace-up oxford dress shoes
- Plain-toe blucher premium dress shoes
- Lined premium calfskin leather upper
- Single oak leather sole
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 5-65 Last (learn all about lasts)
- These shoes are eligible for our Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary Recrafting service)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- To find out which specific Allen Edmonds Shoe Care products and colors to use on your shoes, check out our Shoe Care Reference Guide.
- When caring for your calfskin, use Allen Edmonds Conditioner Cleaner to remove surface residue and to keep leather soft and pliable. To achieve a fine luster, wipe shoes with a damp cloth and allow them to air dry at room temperature. Then, apply a coat of Allen Edmonds Premium Shoe Polish with a cloth or horsehair dauber and allow to air dry. Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.