This clearance shoe is a closeout style, and is therefore limited to the sizes and widths that are currently available online.
Kenilworth - Plain-toe Lace-up Oxford Men's Dress Shoes by Allen Edmonds
- Leather sole men's lace-up oxford dress shoes
- Plain-toe blucher premium dress shoes
- Lined premium calfskin leather upper
- Single oak leather sole
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 65 Last (learn all about lasts)
- These shoes are eligible for our Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary Recrafting service)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Those are the words of Leonardo da Vinci, who brought that sensibility to all of his artistic endeavors, including the many footwear prototypes he sketched out. In creating the Kenilworth, we were inspired by this Italian's artistic notion and married it with a uniquely American design. The result? A shoe that is at once aesthetically pleasing while also being inherently straightforward. Impressive in its stunning lack of adornment, this three-eyelet plain-toe blucher with a single oak leather sole is the essence of refinement. Built on the 5-Last to achieve a long and narrow silhouette, the Kenilworth is class personified and the ultimate footwear to match with a tuxedo or formal business attire. Finished off with a burnished toe and intricately beveled sole, this is a design an Old Master would be proud to wear.