Banchory - Unstructured Long Wingtip Lace-up Oxford Men's Casual Shoes by Allen Edmonds
Named for the town of Banchory, the gateway to the rugged coastline of northeast Scotland, this shoe combines an array of traditional elements with the straightforward sensibilities of our Rough Collection. Its Highland roots are reflected in the intricate brogueing, which not only includes pinking and perfing but also a long wingtip that gives this unstructured five-eyelet blucher an unmitigated strength of character from heel to the toe. The split-reverse welt and a V-tread tap rubber sole on the forefoot and heel designed specifically to handle the "soft" weather that often envelops the British Isles further enhances the design's hardiness. Available in tan, grey and navy, all of which capture the rustic beauty of the Aberdeenshire Coast and are further enhanced by contrast stitching and the natural edging on the sole, the Banchory is the perfect entry point to either our classic brogues or our Rough Collection.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Combination tap sole men's lace-up oxford casual shoes
- Long wingtip balmoral shoes with brogue perforations
- Unstructured leather upper
- Part of the Rough Collection of premium men's shoes
- V-tread tap sole
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 4-234 Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- To find out which specific Allen Edmonds Shoe Care products and colors to use on your shoes, check out our Shoe Care Reference Guide.
- These types of leathers can be cleaned using a damp cloth to remove dirt and any residue. Follow by using a soft cloth to apply Allen Edmonds Leather Lotion, which has been specifically formulated for these leathers or our Allen Edmonds Saddle Soap which cleans all smooth leather shoes while restoring the leather's natural oils. Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.