Double Eagle with SLV sole - Wingtip Lace-up Oxford Men's Golf Shoes by Allen Edmonds
Inspired by Gene Sarazen's epic 4-wood "Shot Heard Round the World" at the 1935 Augusta Invitational (soon to be renamed The Masters), the Double Eagle is for the man who wants to make a statement with his game and his footwear. Similar to the footwear of Sarazen's heyday, this balmoral with a perf wingtip and toe design exhibits the timeless class you'd expect from an Allen Edmonds shoe. We have updated the look by adding a comfortable cork footbed and round Spacer Mesh Upper, which allows your foot to breathe in hot weather. Don't worry, if you find yourself in the trap more often than you'd like, the mesh screen is tight enough to keep the sand out of your shoe. And the rubber Tap Waterloc® sole will keep your feet dry for those times when the rough is waterlogged. Strengthened with 11 Champs Stinger standard small thread spikes per shoe and our 360° Goodyear welted sole for the lateral stability required for a performance golf swing, the Double Eagle will give you the support you need to make a little noise of your own on the course.
Now featuring the new SLV sole. This Spikeless Versatility sole is light weight and hard wearing with multiple traction studs for excellent grip. Suitable for all environments including play, teaching and the clubhouse.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Rubber golf sole men's golf shoes
- Wingtip balmorals with brogue perforations and medallion
- Part of the Honors Golf Collection of premium men's golf shoes
- Lined premium calfskin leather upper with mesh screen
- Spikeless Versatility sole
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 1-511G Last, specific for our golf shoes (learn all about lasts)
- These shoes are eligible for our Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary Recrafting service)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
- When caring for your calfskin, use Allen Edmonds Conditioner Cleaner to remove surface residue and to keep leather soft and pliable. To achieve a fine luster, wipe shoes with a damp cloth and allow them to air dry at room temperature. Then, apply a coat of Allen Edmonds Premium Shoe Polish with a cloth or horsehair dauber and allow to air dry. Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.