Cordovan Cambridge - Wingtip Lace-up Oxford Men's Dress Shoes by Allen Edmonds
Some of the best of the best get to walk the hallowed halls of Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we've honored this historic academic town by giving one of our choicest models its name. Everything about this shoe is first-class, starting with its shell Cordovan leather exterior. The finest leather available, this material is not only soft and durable, it's certain to only look better with time. Playing off the richness of the leather, the full brogue style on this six-eyelet balmoral, which includes perfing on the wingtip, upper, eyestay and backstay and a classic medallion on the toe, conveys an air of gravitas in even the most stately of situations. Elegantly executed on the 5-Last, this shoe's Reddenbach double oak leather sole and a combination dovetail toplift add the final stunning touches to the Cambridge, an Allen Edmonds shoe for those that have already made it to the top of their class or are pushing to graduate to the next level.
Click any link below to view similar styles:
- Leather sole men's lace-up oxford dress shoes
- Wingtip balmoral dress shoes with brogue perforations
- Part of the Cordovan Collection of premium men's shoes
- Lined Genuine Shell Cordovan upper
- Rendenbach double leather sole and combination heel
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction (learn about our 212 steps of Craftsmanship)
- Manufactured on the welted 5-65 Last (learn all about lasts)
- This shoe is eligible for our full Recrafting service (learn about Allen Edmonds legendary shoe Recrafting)
- Proudly made in the USA at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
This shoe style is manufactured with Genuine Horween® Shell Cordovan. Click here to watch a video about the special care that goes into making Shell Cordovan, and learn about the long relationship between Allen Edmonds and Horween.
Allen Edmonds Custom Men's Shoes
- Many of our shoe styles can be ordered in mis-matched and special sizes for a nominal charge through our Consumer Assistance Center at 1-800-235-2348.
Allen Edmonds Cordovan Shoe Care
- To find out which specific Allen Edmonds Shoe Care products and colors to use on your shoes, check out our Shoe Care Reference Guide.
- Cordovan leather requires different care than calfskin due to its different properties. To remove any natural oils or residue in areas where the shoe flexes, and to maintain the leather's quality, simply brush the leather with a horsehair shine brush or wipe with a cotton flannel polishing cloth. Polish occasionally with Allen Edmonds Cordovan Care Cream to protect the leather and maintain its rich color. Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.