Black Ops Carbon 8800 Series by Luminox
By combining a Swiss self-powered illumination system with his knowledge of timepieces, industry veteran Barry Cohen created Luminox, a line of watches that are the most visible and easiest to read in low or no light situations. Having gone on to design models for Navy SEALs, US Air Force pilots, and aerospace and technological giant Lockheed Martin, Luminox is now the pinnacle of high-performance sports watches. Though they are built to withstand anything you throw at them, Luminox watches combine an industrial style with an inherent functionality to create that rugged handsomeness that guys love. Embued with cutting edge technology and forward-thinking design to achieve the best performance and durability, Luminox watches are a shining achievement with a bright future.
- Analog display
- Precise Swiss-quartz movement
- Durable mineral crystal protection
- Brushed stainless steel case (case back with screws)
- Security screw-on crown
- Sapphire glass anti-reflective coating
- Water resistant to 600 ft (200 m) and 20 ATM
- Shock resistant
- Self-powered illumination system up to 25 years
- Adjustable leather strap with steel brushed rivets and signature buckle, 23 mm
- Swiss Made
Size & Fit Guide
- 44 mm dial
- 13 mm case thickness
- 23 mm band width
- Fits wrist size 7.0" - 9.0"
View your new Luminox watch Instruction Manual for additional information.