Bar Soap by Napa Soap Company
Napa Soap Company was founded in 1999 by Napa Valley local, Sheila Rockwood. Combining her interest in the environment, aromatherapy and a prolific supply of lavender, Sheila Rockwood discovered that soap offered a natural outlet for her talents. After researching the therapeutic benefits of a by-product of the local wine industry, cold-pressed grapeseed oil, Sheila decided to use this wonderful ingredient throughout her line. After nearly two years developing the right combination of essential oils and natural ingredients, Sheila started to sell her Napa Soap Company products to select accounts here in the Napa Valley.
The Napa Soap Company crafts their soaps by hand in small batches of 50 bars each in their downtown St. Helena, Napa Valley shop using natural ingredients. Napa Bar Soap consists of organic ingredients and recycled packaging materials, sourcing as many local products as possible. We hope you come to enjoy Napa Soap Company as much as we have!
- Basil Spice - a soft, slightly spicy mix of grapeseed oil, olive oil, meadowfoam oil and French green clay
- Cabernet Soapignon - a healthy dose of red wine blended with cocoa butter, olive oil, grapeseed oil and sweet almond oil - it's the Napa Valley in a bar of soap!
- Harvest Blend - a sweet-tart blend of red wine, cranberry seed oil, grapeseed oil, hazelnut oil and olive oil
- Olive and Herb - a soothing, subtle blend of white wine, olive oil, grapeseed oil, olive butter, and olive leaf powder and crushed lavender buds
- Lavendar Cedar - a fresh, clean smelling bar with French clay, aloe grapeseed oil and Vitamin E to keep you skin smooth
Size & Fit Guide
- Weight varies from .40 - .60 lbs.
- View the full list of Napa Soap Company Bar Soap Ingredients here.