Dark Blue Charisma Classic Fit Jeans
- Comfort-rise, Classic Fit
- Straight leg
- Zip fly with button closure
- Five-pocket style
- Belt loops fit wide or slim belts
- Turn inside out before washing
- Wash with like colors
- Wash in water no hotter than 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Do not store wet
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron print from on reverse side
- Indigo may color the light colored clothes and surfaces thanks to its nature
- The color of the product may lighten in time
Size & Fit Guide
Are these the stretch matarial
Do they sit at the waist
What is the weight of this fabric... it seems to vary from pant to pant even thought they are all 34 heritage?
what styles have the tapered legs
Would these be considered low rise, mid or regular? As another individual stated, I prefer traditional rise and consider low rise uncomfortable.
Full cut, or trim fit jean?
my husband normally wears a 40 waist in wrangler and they fit well. when i measure the waist from button to button hole they measure 43 in.
What is the difference between the $165 Charisma and the more expensive Charisma, and between the five-pocket and other styles?
How do I measure "front rise"?
Are the American waist sizes the same as uk