- Rubber sole men's lace-up oxford dress shoes
- Cap-toe blucher with perf details
- Lined premium calfskin leather upper
- VIP rubber sole with removable insole
- 360 degree Goodyear welted construction
- Manufactured on the welted 678 Last
- This shoe is recraftable
- Proudly made in the USA of fine imported leathers at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory
Allen Edmonds Shoe Care
When caring for your calfskin, use Allen Edmonds Leather Lotion to remove surface residue and to keep leather soft and pliable. To achieve a fine luster, wipe shoes with a damp cloth and allow them to air dry at room temperature. Then, apply a coat of Allen Edmonds Premium Shoe Polish with a cloth or horsehair dauber and allow to air dry.
Further details and videos are available on our Caring for Your Shoes page.
Most people consider a “classic” fit to be a “standard” fit. This fit more closely aligns with the natural shape of your feet.