Factory 2nd - Park Avenue Oxford Sneaker
- Our best-selling Park Avenue, now available as a sneaker
- Six-eyelet lace-up oxford dress sneaker
- Leather will age into a beautiful light brown patina over time
- Dress casual style, perfect any way you wear it
- Relaxed Fit, slightly roomy feel
STEP 1: Use our Sneaker Cleaner to clean and remove dirt from the leather and sole.
STEP 2: Moisturize the leather with our Speed Polish to keep them supple and maintain color.
STEP 3: Protect your shoes from dirt, rain and snow and enhance the shine and color with our Speed Polish.
STEP 4: Apply our Leather Lotion to protect the heels and edges of your shoes.*For camo printed leather, simply rub our Leather Lotion onto leather with our Cotton Flannel Polishing Cloth as needed and wipe smudges or dirt away with a damp cloth.
This ancient method for treating leather uses natural materials derived from tree bark and other plant matter in place of the harmful metals used in modern dye processes. The result is beautifully soft shades of leather like this bone color used for our Park Avenue Sneaker that will develop into a light brown over time through wear and exposure to sunlight.