- Brushed titanium
- 44 mm case
- Fits wrist size 7.0" - 9.0''
- Matte black dial
- US patented military specification nylon webbing band
- Black Horween Chromexcel water proof leather band
- Three-year warranty
- Scratch-resistant hardened mineral glass crystal
- 100 M/328 ft. water-resistance
- Precision Swiss made all metal movement with date
- Tool-less quick band change
- Swiss super luminous hands and markers
- Durable screw down crown and case back
- Rugged US Patented case design
- Integrated band retention lug bars for perfect fit
A perfect blend of our legendary shoe design elements, our Field Watch is at once stylish and extremely well made. This combination of rugged durability and classic refinement results in an unmatched versatility that you only get from taking your time to get things right. Hand assembled in the USA, the Field Watch follows Allen Edmonds’ legendary craftsmanship practices and is built using the finest materials. This artisan dedication results in the superior comfort, beauty and durability you’ve come to expect from Allen Edmonds.
- Never wear your watch unless the crown (setting knob) is completely screwed down.
- We recommend rinsing your watch and band with fresh water after exposure to salt water, chlorinated water, chemicals, soil loads or dust.
- Never adjust crown when watch is wet or submerged in water.
- Keep watch clean and free of debris. Use mild hand dish soap and warm water with a soft brush to clean, keep crown pushed in when cleaning.
- Replace band if excessively worn.
- For battery replacement, bring watch to a jeweler of professional watch service.
- Do not expose your watch to intense magnetic fields and vibration such as loudspeaker and other electromagnetic devices.
- When setting your watch, handle the crown gently as this is a precision device.
- Do not subject your watch to severe impact, avoid dropping.
- If watch is not in use for an extended time period, pull crown out, stopping second hand, to conserve battery life. Battery type is 371.
- After setting the time, it is critical that the crown is screwed down. This starts watch and ensures water resistance.
What is the diameter of the watch face. What is the wrist band width?
What wrist range (inches) will the band fit?
What is the band width of the A4TAE02?