- Sleek, contemporary wingtip
- Slender, elegant silhouette
- Five eyelet longwing blucher
- Dress it up or down, perfect any way you style it
- Relaxed Fit, fits true to size
STEP 1: Using a damp cloth or sponge, lather saddle soap and apply onto leather to clean and restore its natural oils.
STEP 2: Moisturize the shoes with cream polish to make them supple and soft, following instructions on the product.
STEP 3: Next condition the shoes with speed polish, protecting them from dirt, rain and snow.
STEP 4: Take the heel dressing applicator and press against the edge of the heels and soles.
STEP 5: Apply leather lotion as needed for added protection and polish between cleaning.
The relaxed fit has added space in the toe box. This extra room allows for thicker socks and foot expansion that occurs at the end of the day or during a long flight.