The Offer: $350
Shoes, Belts & Trees All for One Low Price
To enjoy the wedding offer, simply visit any Allen Edmonds Retail store or call the customer service line 1.800.235.2348. When you register for this program we will need to know the names and email addresses for you, your groomsmen, father and fatherin-law along with the date of the wedding, shoe style and shoe color you want your wedding party to wear. Then simply buy one of the following top-selling calfskin styles: Park Avenue, 5th Avenue, Strand, McAllister, Cornwallis or St. John’s with a matching Manistee or Wide Basic belt and receive a pair of Allen Edmonds cedar shoe trees for the price of $350. This is a savings of over $150 OFF the retail price of these products.Find A Store
Or contact Customer Service for Details*
What shoes should you wear to your wedding?
From Plain-toe to Cap-toe to Wing-tip to Monk Straps, our shoe styles range from subdued to striking depending upon your tastes. Here's a quick guide to our recommendation of shoes that will help you look your best.
The Park Ave is our best-selling style year-in year-out. It works with almost any look and is an undeniably appropriate choice for any wedding attire. The Park Avenue tells people you are mature, attentive and you appreciate classic styling. Wear this style with a blue, black or grey suit, pinstripes or with dress slacks and sport coat.
If you’re a detail-oriented man, the Fifth Avenue should be your “go-to” style. It’s a confident look with a touch of flair beyond the more conservative Park Avenue. Pick up the matching Manistee belt and wear it with any dark suit or dress slacks.
This shoe helps you stand out (in a good way) from the crowd. Just make sure you're ready for compliments from wedding attendees. Perfect for any special occasion and easily dressed down with jeans on the weekend, we recommend the Strand because it classes up any look.
Commemorate the big day with a timeless look and impress your colleagues when you’re back in the office. When you wear wingtips you are making a statement about respecting tradition. But don’t feel dated, wingtips are still on trend and tell people you are confident and a sharp dresser.
If you’re the kind of guy who likes to look dressed to the nines, the Cornwallis is an impeccable choice. Based on traditional footwear with expertly handcrafted contemporary details like the chiseled toe and beveled arches, this shoe conveys the bold sophistication of the self-made man. Pair with a suit of any color or dress slacks and a jacket and you’ll be the best-heeled man in the room.
9 Reasons to wear Allen Edmonds at your Wedding
- Once you register with Allen Edmonds, we offer you, your groomsmen, father and father-in-law a $350 bundled package including wedding shoes, matching belt and cedar shoe trees. This is a savings of over $150.
- We offer a range of shoe styles and colors along with matching belts to complement your wedding attire. From Plain-toe to Cap-toe to Wingtip to Monk Straps, our shoe styles range from subdued to striking depending upon your tastes.
- Wearing Allen Edmonds dress shoes for your wedding allows you the added benefit of owning the shoes and belt allowing you to wear them for other needs such as business and other occasions.
- Get married in comfort and dance the night away! We make all the lengths (from 6.5 to 16) and widths (from AAA very narrow to EEE very wide) to ensure your wedding is both stylish and comfortable.
- Once registered, you and your groomsmen can conveniently order on the phone or try shoes on and purchase at any of our Allen Edmonds Retail stores.
- We’ll keep your wedding on track by informing you who has purchased.
- Our stores have Master Fitters who have literally fit 1000’s of shoes on customers. Let their experience help ensure a great wedding day fit.
- If desired, we offer private appointments in store for you and your groomsmen. After registering, simply call the store nearest you to set a time for fitting.
- Allen Edmonds offers many great men’s lifestyle gifts. As the groom, we will offer you 20% savings on gifts for groomsmen. Browse our leather accessories and gift ideas at AllenEdmonds.com
*Offer only valid once set up by calling Allen Edmonds customer service or visiting an Allen Edmonds Retail store. After set up, offer valid at Allen Edmonds retail stores or by ordering through Allen Edmonds customer service line at 1.800.235.2348. Not valid at AllenEdmonds.com. Shoes and matching belt styles listed are the only styles available for the $350 bundle package offer. Wedding promotion is an on-going offer but may be discontinued at any time.